Tuesday, December 14

OMFG i think im gonna sick -.-
sorethroatt and there was a sandy-like feeling in it. blargh!
stupid pizza yesterday. must be too heaty.
Today I became the maid. Mopped floor. 3 Levels. :D
once with soap, twice with plain water.
so that makes .. 9 levels??! @.@

Home Alone is good sometimes. Nostalgic. Can reminiscence. :)

Today chat with KJia and we talked about friends.
Friends.
Simple word but in reality it means alot.
True friends Fake friends Real friends Fiends haha they have so many types.
I was thinking about my network of friends and I found out it was so narrow.
True friends for my case I only had one or two and mostly they are females. Check my phones and you know who they are. Sometimes when you have problems or difficulties in your mind that you really hope to share the burden with someone, you pick up your phone and browse your contacts. Sometimes I scroll it down for thrice or more and make no decision.Come to this point, one word would appear in your mind -- Mom.

well Mom is my best friend, for my case; and this does not appeal to everyone else 'cause i know they have problems in parent-children communications. I felt that I'm so lucky to have a understanding and responsible Mother.

But sometimes we just need friends, cause they are like our second parents.

To those who know me, I appreciated our friendship. May it last long :))

I Love You Friends
I Love You Mom :D

1 comment:

Elise said...

gosh, wad happen to u? suddenly do housework? shocked me man. anyway, take care, FRIEND!