Saturday, April 23

Hey fellas!
It has been so long. I know I know you all demand for an update but 4months have passed so I'm so sorry about that :P
I will try to update as frequent as I can now ;)


Once again, home fucking sweet home :)
I can't imagine how life would be if I stay out too long.
Home has really given me warmth, security and love. No other places could have been its replacement. The feeling of coming home is awesome!
Love ma bed. Love ma Bathroom. Love my family!!

I'll just give a brief summary today:

Today was shitty fun! Haven't been hanging out for the past 4months because of crammed schedule and curricular activity. Finally! A real hang out :)
Watched "Limitless" - which was a decent movie.
Drank "ChatTime" (was it? i forgot :P) that bubbletea was hell yeah tasty
And John King Choc.Tarts. woots. my tongue jolted with the exposure of that tantalizing egg tart ;)
Later, my brain kept picturing of Waffles. Man I'm deeply in love with Waffles these days. Been eating tons of it in SG. BubbleTea and Waffles. My Gay Partners. (LOL DO THEY EVEN HAVE SEXUALITY?) In the End, ended up eating IceCream Waffles. One bite of it and my heart melted ;)
after finishing, went for some shopping for mom and bought J&CO as a treat for the girls.

Thats it. One holiday down, but i didn't regret it. It was super fun to the max. Hope to have more of it in the future ;)


Dont be Emo. Be a Hero instead ;)