Wednesday, April 27

hey mates!

i'll try to resume my days of blogging, all those cramming schedule really makes me stop doing anything I want @_@

anyway, just wanna share with you guys that I'm currently having National Badminton Tournament!
Today I had my first official badminton match in my life against Temasek JC, but I lost. The score was both 18 - 21. It was a close one, maybe if i lessen the mistakes, I could beat them ;(
But the coach still praise me for my decent performance as an amateur, which was rare cause scolding and punishing was always his policy of teaching @_@

One more day and im done with the competitions! Finally, I can focus on my studies. These months I've been aiming to achieve the President position, so i neglected my studies :( which made alot of teacher kept on yelling on my homework punctuality =(

Off to bed now,damn tired =_=
ciaoz :D