Tuesday, September 7

Knock knock
The door is unlock

Tick tock
I look at my clock

Stop stop
I closed my old blog

Shock shock
I opened a new blog :D


Haha. what a lame poem.
Well, holiday has passed for a few days and I didnt even touch my books. I keep telling people I will start mugging but end up playing. haiz what a failure.
SOMEBODY PLEASE SCOLD ME!!

Anyway,fresh new blog,but still the old-self me. Guess it's just hard to make a new change for myself after living dreadly for 16 years.

*I need to have some Mugging spirit from E.T the Alien and Jia the Elephant. Whoa what a WEIRD combination man. haha just joking guys =p

gonna go back room now. E.T's gonna strangle me if he sees this

5 comments:

Jiajia. said...

Sei yeh = =

Elise said...

E.T the Alien and Jia the Elephant *like

Unknown said...

all the best in Os..mug hard and we'll strive it together.

Da Chuan said...

E.T the Alien must be siewling? lol xD
wat a lame poem haha

Desmond said...

nola. ET is Elephant's BF :P
lingz never mug lol x)