Sunday, September 12

yesterday was a terrible bad day i guess.

9am ET woke me up go library
then we studied and 0mfg I couldn't believe I really did study
done Chem Phy Maths and some Geog
haha that was some awesome revision

5pm we GG back hostel then go for bball game
tio trashed by the China PRCs
The game was horrifying
they played like bull and smell like poo
seriously, I cant stand their B.O really disgust me

then at night went to McD cause ET has coupons.
10am lie on bed and sms. but slept at 0030.

Alarm rang at 0630 and I told myself to wake up study but failed. Slept till 0830 then take breakfast. Hostel this 2 days got DotA Tournament but we didnt join cause we dont have comps. 1000 I went to bed again and sleep @@ dont know why feel very tired.

Been very empty and lost yesterday. Feel like no push for me to move forward. Now I'm only just moving along, failing i guess? :x

*saw a couple studying in the library. sweeet TTM ;)

No comments: