Wednesday, September 15

today just finished Geog and Emaths paper. AHH I'm always careless in maths. FML. Hate those asshole keep saying " 哎哟3分叻3分仂。妈的3分就拿不到A1了" I was there thinking: Shut the fuck up please? 3 marks wont make you fail and me myself already deducted about 20 marks -.- why cant these people just keep the comments to themselves. It's over means over dont go around talking about it since you cant change the fact anymore. Ugh bastards.

Fuckk it now Emaths no more A1 ady -.-

O levels left 40++ days =(

*lol i actually have a tweeter acc but didnt realize it. no wonder just now make one keep say my email cannot be used @@

shit. dunno use twitter ._. be sure to follow me and teach me how to use ;)

3 comments:

Y Ä N ° × said...

HALOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiajia. said...

jyjy!! :)

loong said...

harlow xiao xiao desmond :DD
y dun have my link geh ? =(

-keep in touch-